Hi, I'm sherida...
an Award-Winning and Published Professional Birth Photographer equipped to handle not only the technical aspects of photography but also comprehend the foundational stages of labor, in addition to safely and respectfully navigating any birth space, including the operating room.
As a self-taught artist, I'm obsessed with creating visuals from real-life events that allow others the freedom to be themselves.
Words to best describe my work? Intensely EMOTIVE, AUTHENTIC, and RELEVANT.
Committed To Excellence
As a member of the International Association of Professional Birth Photographers, it's my duty to uphold the code of ethics put in place. When you decide to work with me, please know that I do my job with a great level of professionalism, honesty, integrity, and present myself with the utmost respect within your birth space and to the medical professionals that care for you.
Awards & Recognition
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
"BABY GOT BACK FUZZ"
1 / 2
- I'm a former certified medical assistant & phlebotomist. Once upon a time, I aspired to be an L&D nurse.
- Shoes have no place in my life.
- I think of myself as a semi-crunchy natural parent. A little traditional, a little "give me all of the herbs, essential oils, + organic things!"
- Inspirational & motivational Podcasts, Talk Radio, and some good ol' 90's throwback jams, please!
- I think working on your birthday should be outlawed!
- Road trips, beaches, mountain views, and a cabin in the woods are my favorite pastimes.
- Chips and fries are my weakness.
- Currently living that dairy-free, plant-based life!